Sunday, July 4, 2010

Devendra Banhart


let me introduce you to devendra banhart.
He has been one of my nr 1 favourites, since I accidentally downloaded one of his songs when I was 14..later on that year I saw one of his musicvideos on TV, and recognized the sound...and I fell in love..
since then, I've atcually met him once, gave him a gift (by which he several times said "I love it! I love it! I love it!" ), exchanged a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and a quick chat.
he is wonderful in all shapes and forms..his music has changed alot since the beginning, but it's still really good.
I'd love to have a party in his house (Jim morrisons old house)...his hippie-friends, and his acoustic music...and some beer

Listen to his music
all photos from http://devendrabanhart.com (except 1st)

No comments: