Tuesday, July 27, 2010

oxygene

wow, came back home at 6 , threw myself on the bed (couldn't even walk home from te bus properly, was soooo tired), and just woke up...2 hours later..
it's been really warm and sunny outside today, but very..hmm..what's that word in english..well, muggy, not so much oxygene..
i met up with nella and her friend in town, went around for a bit, then nella showed me the library which was huge & beautiful, and I'm looking forward to sit there and study :) so i got myself a library-card, and borrowed some traveling-magazines that i will read tonight, curled up in my bed with a cup of tea...

we also went throught Slottsparken, a nice park, where they had an even nicer garden-café, with loads of flowers...they had some really nice sandwiches, and cakes, and I had a baguette with grilled veg. and later on a blueberry pie, yummieeee!!

No comments: