Sunday, July 18, 2010

working 9-5

My feet are a little bit tired today,
worked at the blues-pub until 1.20 lats night, came back home just before 2..
decided to take a taxi instead of the bus, wich was nice, but I guess I shouldnt do it do often.
It's just that this area has alot of fumours about it being a bad area, and sure, alot of things has happened here i*m sure, but I think this is not the only bad place..so I don't know. you never know who you meet on the street or bus on your way home, but you never know who's driving your taxi too..luckily, yesterday I had a really nice taxi-driver who even shut off the taxameter when it hit the price he promised me..

today we have a staff-meeting for putting up the working times for next week, so I guess I'll try to work quite alot, but I would like to be free maybe wednesday and friday ..don't think friday is possible, but whatever, we'll see..
would be fun to attend the brazilian-wee, and the möllevångsfestival..

No comments: