Thursday, July 8, 2010

dreams

so, 3 days, and then I'm no longer living in Linköping.
Malmö will be my new hometown..

If I had some extra money, I'd love to take some eveningclasses, just for fun!
When I was younger, my mom let me do any class I want, and I changed almost every semester, Ive done at least 5 different styles of dancing, horse-backriding, artclasses, guitar & pianoclasses, ceramics..the list goes on..
I just wish now, that I'd stayed a bit longer, not changing so often. I'd love to be good at all those things!

So, If I had some extra money, here's some classes I'd love to do this autumn:

Spanish level B1-2 - because I decided to develop my spanish, and become a fluent speaker
Ballet - because I always loved it, but my feet aren't as flexible as they should be
Modern dance/ afro dance - because I love feeling the freedom!
ceramics/pottery - because I love being creative, and me & Lotten will make ceramics in our future community
travel-writingcourse - because I'd love to work as a freelance travel-journalist in the future
Theatre/Drama - because of my hidden dreams of becoming an actress

No comments: