Saturday, July 31, 2010

cows

this blog is getting totally boring but whatever,
what a day , what a day!
first took the car with sanne & her boyfriend Robin..
we drove around for what felt like hours, trying to find a good restaurant ,
ended up with a catastrophy haha, why does that always happen, when you're reeeeeeeeeally hungry, you just go for whatever's there, and it's always bad..we laughed at it, alot..

afterwards we ended up by a field, with cows, little ones and biiig ones, and cute!!:.followed a path which led us to the beautiful sea, and the beach where I ofcourse started picking stones, as always..
on the way back we saw a slaughtered swan..well actually it was only the head and the neck, the body had been chopped off, and was lying a couple of meters away...hmm

now I just got back home, me & sanne went to eat some Indian, which is my favourite. they also had HUGE, cheap beers...I'm soooo full!! couldn't stay out much longer, i just had to go home and sleep...so that's basically what I'm gonna do now
hope you're having a sweet weekend too!

No comments: