Saturday, July 17, 2010

brazil!

oh my god!

first of all, I'm starting to be tooooo obsessed with true blood, people said it was good, but THIS GOOD?!
I thought edward cullen was the only one for me, but Bill Compton is working his way up the list too..

second of all,
i never knew Båstad was in Scania (the region of sweden where I live nowadays). well it IS very close to the border of Halland, but yeah!!! this means I can go there for free with my summercard!!
and guess what?! next week is brazilian-week in Båstad!

first time I heard about if was in Jasmin's blog, lats year..I SO want to go...
is there anybody from Malmö reading my blog, who would like to go with me? I'll be nice!!
(oh, and I'll try not to work so much next week..cause there is also the möllevångs-festival, damn it! I don't like to work)


I'm gonna be so motivated and once again decide that, fuck studies, I have to go to latinamerica NOW!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Jag bor i Kristianstad och har aldrig hört talas om brasse-veckan! Verkar huuuur kul som helst ju! Fan vad jag ska försöka åka :D