Sunday, November 28, 2010

24 hours


The last 24 hours have been great
yesterday evening started with Sanne A coming over, with a bottle of wine for me, and gingerbread, crackers, 3 kinds of cheese & chocolate... after a while came Sanne S & Anna, and we had a pleasant evening with loads of beer & music..

went to Inkonst to listen to some AWESOME dubstep. it was frickin' the best EVER! Mensah from england & Slin from estonia..really, really good..
then me & Sanne A met up with Dominique & Robin, and we went back to my place for some party until we fell asleep in my bed and on the floor sometime around 7 a.m.

this "morning" we had american pancakes & oranges for breakfast...then back to bed for a couple of hours.. Mathilda came over for some nice chill & talk and she brought a gift for me a super-soft cosy bath-robe!!!! craziness! I was just thinking about it yesterday, that I wanted one..
so what I'm doing now is putting my tired body in a bubble-bath with incense, music, candles & christmas soda.
then I'm gonna cook some nice saffron pasta, and after that watch the other half of "eat, pray, love"

wicked evening!!

1 comment:

jennifer, said...

jag kanske trippar inom studion på onsdag då, så kan vi se om något litet fik har öppet efteråt. tatueringen kommer bli hur fin som helst. bestämt dig för placering?