Thursday, November 25, 2010

turquoise


today I'm a little bit of everything
hungry, sad, happy, poor, rich

went to IKEA to buy some things I need..which are still alot, but the list is getting smaller..
wow, I now have like 6 bags from IKEA at home..craziness!! well only 2 from this time..I really really really really really really really love the corner in the end where they put everything with reduced-prices..sometimes it's shitty, but you always find something. today it was paradise!! There were several of those beautiful blue patterned blankets I love. so I bought one, cause I already had one at home..and then some curtains I've been wanting but they were waaay to expensive...they were still kind of expensive, so i tried to make it look like there was only 1, but the cashier got me in the end..too bad haha

anyway, tried to count how many days are left until my next salary/students-loan...realized I got it today soooo..one month to go..yey

also. why is EVERYTHING I buy turquoise?! my faovourite color is aqua not turquoise, i HATE turquoise?!? whatever.

No comments: