Friday, November 19, 2010

mi casa

source: unknown

just came back from my appartment. my new appartment, only mine!!
it started out pretty bad, i met johanna cause she was gonna come look at it together with me..I had planned this little birthday-picnic-celebration with candles & cakes & I even brought the boiler to make some tea..

so, it was ice-cold and even snowing (!) a bit..we're outside the door and really excited...i try the key..nope, doesn't work. try the second key..no..the third key? nope..fuck..did he give me the wrong keys? and he didn't tell me the code..great..we stod there for like 15 min, hoping somebody would come..then!! there's a guy coming out from his car. he has keys!! hallelujah

I know they keys work for the other door (the one that is actually directly into my appartment), cause we used it when i was watching the appartment the first time..so..put the key in..nope..the other key..nah..third key..first no, it's hard, really hard, but then..it works, it kind of works!! and the door opens!!

i called the landlord, so now i have the right key for the firts door (which he apparantly had put in my letterbox but how was i supposed to get it without the key nor the code?)

anyway, we love my appartment..
i felt kind of like my mom though, inspecting some holes in the walls, and some broken/missing things..i want it to be perfect!

but it will be..it will feel like home..just need to get settled and get all of my things in there, and then my dream since about 7 years, is fulfilled..my own appartment

welcome!!

No comments: