Thursday, November 25, 2010

finally at home


tired. really tired,
in my arms, in my mind...
but happy now spending the first night of many,
in my new appartment. at home.

there are so many things I need to do, like put my clothes in the wardrobe, but how boring isn't that?!

and I even managed to drive that huge truck today, though it's snowing outside..hopefully we managed without any scratches on the car, cause then I'll have to pay 500 euros á scratch..yey..

but there are still so many things i'd like to get for the appartment..like my sofas from home..OR, my big, soft, dream couch that was GIVEN AWAY here in Malmö! why didn't I see it before we had the car today?!?!?! oh my..it was all big and chunky and perfect to sleep infront of the tv in..
the ones I've got at home are nice but either too small or too uncomfortable (though really nice in retrodesign)


gonna eat my leftover pizza..put some stuff in the shelf I managed to put together eventhough screws were missing and whatnot.

it's too dark now, but maybe tomorrow I can show you some pics from the webcam if you'd like? well you don't have a choice

sweet dreams




No comments: