Monday, November 8, 2010

TATTOO

okey..
It's finished! the tattoo I've been planning on doing for years!
It's a very important tattoo for me,
it's a tribute to my grandmother who passed away 2008, therefor the name Marianne..
and one of my best friends, Rosa, drew it for me. she is so talented!! I'm so happy her art will be on me forever :)


though the tattoo-artist changed a few small things, it's all in all pretty similar to the first drawing..
I'm thinking about changing the lower part of the scarf (the part with the bow-tie), to green instead of red..
and also the letters will probably be written with russian letters...it fits the style better, and nobody who can't read russian letters, will know what it says :)

I didn't want to put it on here first, cause I've seen people who've gotten their tattoos copied. But I ask everyone of you who see this, to leave it on this blog, or if you would ever get the idea of doing a similar one, do not copy this design. It means ALOT to me, and it's really personal..

so what do you think? please give me some feedback!
hopefully I'll do it in a couple of weeks, as soon as I have some more money

No comments: