Friday, November 26, 2010

THE APARTMENT

me & my amazing pillow!

had a seminare this morning, of courseI overslept..well, I didn't even oversleep, I just put the alarm one hour too late..but I managed to come after half of it, so atleast that's fine.
then this afternoon I've been walking around to different shops, supermarkets & thrift-stores looking for furniture, didn't find any. though bought a cheap (and probably shitty) vacuum-cleaner...and other things..like food.mmm..gonna make a cauliflower-soup tonight..with coconut-milk!!
oh, also got some baby-clothes for my spanish friend who is pregnant!! there were sooo many cute clothes..almost got some myself..well..for the future..


anyway, my camera doesn't work but I took some pictures with the webcam, just to show you a bit how it looks..at the moment I don't have alot of furniture, so it's quite empty, but I'm getting there!



1 comment:

sanne said...

Så fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint! peppar imorgon, oja!