Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dude, jag lever primitivt

came out this morning, ready to go to school..thought to myself, fuck, did I forget my bicycle somewhere?
Looked down and saw my lock, cut open, on the street...and that was that bike getting stolen..can somebody just tell me WHY I didn't put in in the bicycle-cellar that's in our house?...oh right, cause I'm so damn rich and can afford to buy a new bike anytime..NOT!

other than that, plenty of schoolwork and a bit of other work too..stuff to plan, dreams to fulfill, and a hell lot of chips-eating (I'm addicted)

Keep your fingers crossed for me, as I'm going to view that appartment later on today! hope hope hope!!

(wow I REALLY need a new computer, it took me 30 min to write this post..and another 5 for this sentence..SERIOUSLY!!)

No comments: