Tuesday, November 23, 2010

lucky day


Oh my, I think I just woke up to my lucky day!
During the first 40 minutes of this morning, I found myself in 4 different lucky situations! 1 lucky thing each 10 minutes...I hope the day continues like this

first I checked my post,
  • first one being an invoice for my salary at the clothingshop where I work extra. My salary was way better than I expected it to be, and also, during weekends you get 100% more (i.e double your hourly wage), and I only work weekends so...that's nice! I really need that money for buying stuff for the new appartment!
  • second thing, I got a letter from a corean friend. first of all it was one of those vintage air-mail envelopes, I ALWAYS wanted to have one of those (does anybody know where I can get them?)..and inside this beautiful envelope, there were tiny little corean autumn-leaves..
  • third thing, I got an e-mail from my spanish "sister" (the one who got married this summer), and she's having a baby!! I'm becoming it's swedish aunt! can't wait to go looking for baby-clothes to send them for christmas!

adios!!!

No comments: