Sunday, November 14, 2010

DEAR MOM;

(or anyone who'd like to get my a b-day gift or christmas gift.)

there are 3 things I've loved since the first time I saw them. They are all from IKEA, and they're not that expensive at all.
Now 2 of my friends have got the same blanket at home, and everytime i go there, it hurts a little bit knowing that the blanket might not be there next time I go to IKEA (and have money at the same time)...

now, when hopefully, I'll get to have my own appartment in the near future, I'd like to decorate it with these things;

pillows "IKEA Stockholm" 149 kr

These pillows are sooo cool! they're in velvet, and i prefer the blue ones, but the red one is so nice too!





Blanket "Gilda stråle" 159 kr (I thought it was 250 kr, but it's only 159?!?!)

you can't really see the pattern of the blanket, but it is just soooo beautiful! kind of looks like something from Missoni

No comments: