Friday, November 12, 2010

inspiration





He answered! finally!
soooo..tuesday at 16 o'clock I'm gonna go look at an appartment!
If it's nice, perfect & feels at ho, I can have it immidiately..
so let's keep our fingers crossed!
it's a little bit "far" away (ok, seriously, I'm sooo picky, it's just 2 min from where I'd ideally live..doh)..but I think it's built during the 30's which means fabolous interior!!!

can't wait! have to try to get my things down from Linköping aswell, but dont know how or when, and with which money?...all that shopping, huh?...
anyway, I have so much shit that I saved since I was like 14..I loved buying nice cups and plates and all..lucky I still have the same taste..I think..don't really remember what I've bought..also I've got 2 couches, they are both really nice, but none of them is the kind of couch where you just lay down comfortably in front of the tv..and that's the kind of sofa I need haha..

I've made bluebery-parfait/ice-cream (some kind of mix of them both), it's in the freezer now, if it turns out OK, you'll get the recipe, it's amazingly simple and quick to make!
now, what's for dinner? I have loads of potatoes

No comments: