Tuesday, November 9, 2010

vardag


took a strut around town, to buy some of those things that are sooo boring to put your money on..like washing-liquid ...is that even a word, or does that come form my taizé-enligsh?
(taizé-english is the kind of english spoken in taizé, the community in france where i worked as a volunteer...there are people form allover the world with various knowledge of english, sooo, the english in taizé gets pretty influenced by different languages, and often comes up with new words...)

anyway, this evening I'm working (Monki), cause we have a v.i.p-night for everyone working at weekday,monki or H&M...meaning 50% off for us!!
the problem is I already did too much shopping lately, and i can't really afford to buy more stuff, but hey..need to get some christmas-gifts anyway..

tomorrow I'm working at the pub (mässingshornet) and it feels like it was ages ago (it was probably 3-4 weeks ago?!)..I don't know if I remember how to do it!!
if you live in Malmö, come in tomorrow after 22.00, we have the afro-jam-band playing and they are super-mega-deliciously-awesome!!!

adieu!

No comments: