Saturday, November 20, 2010

colors!


well, these plans are way ahead, and something I wouldn't have time or money to do right now..I don't even know if I can, have to ask the landlord..

but Johanna had a great idea yesterday when we were looking at my new appartment..the kitchen is nice, the walls are white/grey, and the cupboard-doors are also grey, so they kind of float together..it's ok, but what would make them really pop, would be to paint them in some nice color...now maybe i shouldnt start planning before i've put my furniture and stuff in there..but probably one of these colours would go really well, I'm really into aqua-green as you can see, but I have a really hard time deciding which one would be nicest?
it's hard for you to say, you haven't even seen my kitchen, but just in general..which one do you like the best?

probably my fabourites are 1, 2 & 8 (top left corner being the first, right corner below, being the last)

No comments: