Thursday, November 18, 2010

URBAN OUTFITTERS

Got a newletter from Urban Outfitters (the european), and apparantly they have free shipping until sunday!
I shouldn't get anything..but if I would (or if I will...)
I'd get this:


the boots, aah the boots! doc martens <3 should expand my doc-collection..
the boots with high-heel are sooo comfortable, and you can't really see the beauty in them until you've tried them on!! didn't know they come in brown leather now, but next time I'm in London I'm definately getting them (they're cheaper in england)...give them to me, baby!

also, the pantyhose, they're both nice, but not as nice as these ones (kind of a mix of them both) from asos

what I want from theinterior/decorating-stuff will come in another post...

2 comments:

Mommi said...

Ha ha, fullträff igen! En julklapp avklarad, check på listan ;)

Mommi said...

Ha ha, fullträff igen! En julklapp avklarad, check på listan ;)