Monday, November 22, 2010

hunger

wow I have a male reader!!
(probably several..actually I now some others..but they are just to much of a chicken to admit it)
atleast I'm not writing in english for nothing then. (sorry for all the girly posts about dresses..hmm)

anyway, I'm soooo hungry!! just haven't been bothered to cook something, been busy packing my stuff..I have ONE box to put things in haha..but I'm creative, so bags, suits, baskets & plastic bags will work aswell..
only the clothes to go...oh those clothes, too many clothes!
what should I do with them? I have such a hard time separating from them..should I give them away to friends? to charity? or should I sell them? here? on Tradera (swedish eBay) ? or on eBay?

all these questions huh? it's enough with all the questions and analysises (?) I have to do for school!

but whatever..food..now

No comments: