Wednesday, November 24, 2010

christmas

source: ikea

I'm packing the last things..well, as much as I can. I hate when you have to leave stuff cause you need to use it in the morning or during the night or whatever...
it's snowing outside. alot...probably when I wake up tomorrow it will still be there, and more of it! yes, it's kind of cosy but couldn't it have waited for like..1 (ONE!) day more? I'm moving tomorrow & I need to drive that frickin' 5 m long van with all my things in it..

bought some christmas-decoration today, lights & stars and stuff...but really wanna have a real christmas-tree this year, my first christmas in my first appartment :) with my mom & one of my best friends...and loads of food..and games..and maybe a nice movie, and just pecae & love!

oh! I found Settlers of Catan!!! we used to play it when I was a volunteer in France, and I loved it sooooo much, it's addictive and it takes hours to play!! you ind of need to twin land, and build cities and houses and stuff...

I just want to have a really homy home, cosy and all so that everyone just wants to come and visit me all the time & eat freshly baked cookies & buns, & drink tea & play games & watch movies...

No comments: