Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE APPARTMENT IS MINE!!!T

just wanted to tell you that....


I GOT THE APPARTMENT!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!
I can't even think right now, there's so much spinning around in my head..curtains, colours, beds, furniture, kitchen....wanna fix it all NOW! wanna have my stuff from Linköping, really need to get it down here..
you guys have no idea how happy I am, I've been dreaming of my own place since I was like 14, and I've already bought sooo much things...(like 2 couches, that I can't even fit in there right now haha)..oooh my gooosh!!

it's even a first-hand-contract, meaning, it's really mine and i can live there aslong as I want!!!

it's mine on friday, but need some time, money & friends who can help me..but sometime before 1 dec I'll move in there!! yabadaba dooo!!

ok...puh..need to go think..

1 comment:

malin said...

Grattis!