Monday, November 8, 2010

WISHINGLIST

so the 30th of november is my birthday! that's soon!!
I dont know what I'll be doing, cause it's a tuesday, and partying wont be so much fun, as i have school the day afterwards...I wanna do something fun!!

anyway, I spoke with my mom today to tell her I wanted some money for shoes or the tattoo, but then she said she already got a gift for me! Like always, I had to try to figure out what it was, but it just made me more confusing!
it's something I didn't know I wanted, but I will probably cry of joy when I get it, cause it's soooo beautiful and I will want to bring it out with me all the time..
wtf?!

otherwhise, for my birthday, I want:

  • money for my tattoo
  • a pair of ankleboots
  • a new mobilephone, iPod & compact digitalcamera...or just give me an iPhone
  • a canon 1000d + 55-18 & 50 1.8 lenses
  • giftcards at IKEA, Indiska, H&M..any shop is fine really, i just want to do some shopping!
  • household-machines (wow..boring)

sorry friends, all I'm wishing for are expensive things...
you could also treat me for dinner att Indian Curry Hut & Yukai ^^ (wow I really did that smiley?!)

no, just kidding..you don't have to get me anything but LÖV!
I just love doing wishing-lists

ps. also would like an appartment & a man with beard. perhaps both together?

2 comments:

Malin said...

Hej Victoria!

Kommer du ihåg mig? Jag minns att vi brukade kommentera på varandras bloggar...

Av en slump såg jag din annons på blocket att du söker en lägenhet och så hittade jag tillbaka till din blogg... Och inte nog med det så har jag faktiskt cyklat förbi en tjej som var väldigt lik dig och nu ser jag att du bor i Malmö... Kul, då var det dig jag såg!
Och inte nog med det så såg jag dig på HM igår... Stod bakom dig i kön men visste inte om jag skulle säga något.. Men hur som hej på dig och välkommen till Malmö!

Hur trivs du här i staden?

Anledningen till att jag såg din annons är för att jag letar efter någon att hyra ut min lägenhet till. Kollar runt lite på Blocket och ska förmodligen sätta ut en annons... Du kanske är intresserad? 1, 5:a precis i början av Kirseberg, bakom Entré. Gammal 20-tals lgh, 4500 i hyra från januari. Hör av dig på min mejl så kan jag berätta mer. mali.lof@hotmail.se

Ha det fint och kul att jag hittade dig!

Malin said...

hej igen...

ett litet fel i mejlen..
malin.lof@hotmail.se ska det vara.