Tuesday, November 9, 2010

love is hopeless

feeling a bit melancholic & hopeless tonight..

mostly because i keep digging myself deeper and deeper into this shopping-addiciton..but today i had a good reason..the v.i.p-eening gave me 50% off, so I decided to spend my money on some birthday- and christmas-gifts for friends & family..only got 2 things for myself..dont know if I'll keep the dress, but I might save the cape. it's so nice, I've been wanting it since I first saw it...
(when will I use this?)

apparantly they have these v.i.p-evenings 2 times per season!!! my gosh! my economy!..well..maybe it's better actually. I won't shop anything except from those nights..

and now, i won't shop anything until christmas! (except for a pair of ankleboots..birthday-gift, anyone?)

1 comment:

Mommi said...

När du tröttnat på capen tar jag gärna över den ;)