Thursday, October 7, 2010

autumn me


woke up way too early this morning (went to bed at 2 last night), had to go to school for a 30 min session, wich was shortened down to 20 min, because basically everyone was late..
but i shouldnt complain, I live like 15 min from the school. Olle had to take the train for 50 min to get there, and 50 min to go back home..yikes!

also, I've started a little project of mine...
one of my favourite-things in the whole wide world, is autumn leaves...red, orange, yellow, brown, green....all of them!! so what I'm thinking is, I would like to have some from allover the world...
My stay in Taizé for 8 months gave me quite many contacts spread allover our planet, but maybe there is somebody reading this who's not from sweden , and would like to help me?

just send and envelope with some beautiful leaves (and where they come from) to:

Victoria Pettersson
c/o Manal Masri
Disponentgatan 7
21157 Malmö
Sweden

No comments: