Thursday, October 14, 2010

i wear my hair like this

this is how I wore my hair today. I used to wear it like this all the time a couple of years ago, so got a bit tired, but must admit I quite like it from the side, at least.

Finally an evening without schoolwork, it's been a while..well there are probably atleast 100 pages i could read in a caompendium or book, but tonight I won't..I've been going to bed at 2.30 in the morning, every night this week... but actually it was all my choice, and just fun things to do for school...like a picture-slide, so I've been editing photos.

Talking about photos, I've borrowed Johanna's camera for a couple of days. Man, it's so fun shooting with a good camera, can't wait to get my own soon! So, I guess the coming days blogposts will contain nicer photos than usual..

No comments: