Thursday, October 7, 2010

wildbird

ok, so i decided to run down the street to get some soda and chips, to reward myself...the plan was to start writing my examination on social movements...well, I didn't start writing it yet, but I've been reading and trying to understand difficult words (as all of the litterature is in academic english)...I think I did well..the problem is just that I have no idea when I'll be able to write on the examination as I'm working all weekend...but I have until next weekend anyway so..



I forgot to tell you about the amazing concert yesterday, didn't I?!
It was truly the best concert this year, like always when you see wildbirds & peacedrums live..it's magical, and beautiful x 1000!! and this time they had a choir from iceland with them, and the sound of her voice, and their voices, and his drums....amazing!!


i'm free tomorrow (except working at the bar in the evening), and Mathilda ( my flatmate) is off to Linköping. I'm all alone this weekend!! nice...well, i won't be home alot anyway, but still!!

now : some the city-episodes and chips!!

No comments: