Saturday, October 30, 2010

on my mind

HEY Y'ALL!!!
you really missed me, huh?

echo..

anyway..woah..the copenhagen weeks is officially over!!
thos were some loooong, brooooing, lonely days!
I pretty much stood on the second floor, all alone, everyday for more or less 8 hours..turning hangers and...turning other hangers...then turning the first hangers again..
i now know Weekdays collection better than Monki's...
workes 7 days in a row, today I'm off, and tomorrow I'm working again, but at Monki, so thats fun!!

I dont know what to do or write right now. I'm sooo tired, and I have alot of things I should do..like clean my room. (all the clothes I bought in copenhagen are on my floor...I bought ALOT!)..

also, I have lots of plans and dreams right now..we'll see what happens..can't tell you too soon!

byee

No comments: