Thursday, October 21, 2010

ma mére

days like these, I really appreciate myself!
days, when the fuse doesn't work, and the electiricy goes out.
i realized there are many people, who wouldn't even think there's something wrong when the fridge-light doesn't work, and the food is melting (!?), or people who wouldn't be able to even plug a TV in to the wall, or change and electricty-plug, or plug a stationary computer into the wall (if somebody even would like a stationary computer, today, i don't know)
or at least they would never even try..
I'm really not technical at all, but it's really not that hard, if you atleast try..and I always feel really proud after fixing these things..but usually it's just really easy..see where the cables were before, and plug them in the exact same way afterwards..


wow, this is boring to read. but what i want to say is also that I'm really proud and happy to have my mom..
I thought about it today, when I called her several times, to help me sort out some problems..sometimes I do this several times a week..and then I thought about it; who would I call if I didn't have my mom?..first I thought that for sure, I could just call anybody her age. or some of my friends moms, but I honestly haven't met any woman as handy and technical as my mother. she does everything herself, and I just wish that I'll be able to do the same in the future!

No comments: