Monday, October 11, 2010

oh beautiful life!

I'm just in such an incredibly amaaaaaaaazing mood right now!!
let it be like this forever!

I just came home from DocLounge, and tonight we watched 3 shortmovies under the team of "the woman of my life"....all of them were great, but the last one just made me cry like a baby, i i don't think i was the only one..



such a beautiful story about Torgny & ebba, an old couple, who dated when they were about 18-19 years old. broke up, lived their lifes married with other people, getting children & grandchildren...and then both becoming widdows....then! they meet eachother again, and by the age of 80-something, they fall incredibly inlove again and get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for your own sake:

WATCH IT!! (click)

(it's only 14 minutes...and in swedish..but in the beginning she tells their story in english! impressing for an 88year old!!)

oh right now I just feel so lucky..
I feel like I am exactly where i should be, studying something wich will lead me towards where I want to go (eventhough I'm not sure EXACTLY where i want to go..) and being busy all the time, almost having some work, school or project everyday of the week just makes me feel SO GOOD! I'm surrounded by creative inspiring people, and I just hope that one day I'll be able to inspire people like that too!!

my current projects spinning around in my head are:
starting a club (like ..a going-out-club, disco-club,music-club whatever you want to call it...with awesome dj's and great music!)

make a movie, documentary or fiction..or why not both!!

find a man with beard!

and finally, get my own appartment!!

No comments: