Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wildbirds & peacedrums

yet another day of bad blogging, but today I've been busy actually STUDYING!
yes, after school I went to sit at the library for a couple of hours, to get some rest & concentration and read through miles of papers..
we're doing an examination soon, it's an essay to write at home, and group-wor and case-studies before that..so loads to do now..

afterwards, i had the best meal in a very long time..as i started eating fish again i bought some nice Cod at the supermarket...together with sweet chili, soy sauce & ginger..delicious!!

right now, just getting stuck infront of pictures of tattoos & robert pattinson kissing kristen stewart...basically


oh tomorrow's wildbirds & peacedrums - gig at Babel, and right now I have nobody who can go with me, this sucks, because they are soooooooo fuckin' awesome live, you can't even believe it. and I don't really feel like going alone..bu hu hu...please come with me?

No comments: