Monday, October 18, 2010

NEW YORK!


wow, just had a revelation!
was looking at my university's website, for some inspiration for next years courses..
next autumn I have the opportunity to choose from different courses, and the 2 courses I want to take distance-courses! they will let me live wherever, and just study with books & lectures given on the internet! how good isn't that for a travel-freak like me!!

Recently (or just all of my life) I've been wanting to go to New York real bad! so maybe thats an option? but I will only have half of my students loan if i take those courses, and being a student is expensive..even more expensive in new york!

where else could I go? maybe i should finally live my dream in southamerica..argentina? brazil?

or on the other side of the world, bali? surfing during the morning, studying in the afternoon, and drinking cocktails on the beach during the evening?

or maybe I should go to Lithuania once more, because it's just so cultural and beautiful & amazing!!

what do you think? do you have any advice on where I should go?

No comments: