Sunday, October 10, 2010

thoughts


earlier today it was like someone had put a coloured lens on the world. i looked out the window and it was all pink...
I always get so happy when that happens, I remember the first time I saw it, I was in my dad's house in England, and the world outside was orange...

anyway, just had sarah over for dinner and cake, yum!
I'm satisified with having started writing my essay..

just thinking about media right now, facebook and all these things (yeah we pretty much discuss this every lesson, but anyway)...it's crazy how much info you can get about a person you don't even know..so easy...think about it! isn't there several things you know about people who have no idea that you know that..or maybe they don't even have no idea about who you are?! just think about all the famous people..but then the other ones, us, "normal" people..I have no idea who could be reading this blog, or who could have photos of me or my friends in their computers...you know what I mean? it's kind of scary..but cool..

yeah I'm sooo deep! don't wanna be giving you headaches, so that's all for now..
cake, music & essay-writing!!


No comments: