Sunday, October 10, 2010

tiredness


my eyes are hurting
and my throat too

i think i have the answers to why,
the eyes- cause I've been sitting here too long (I actually started writing my examination!!!...but then i got distracted, looking at photos)

the throat - cause everytime i stop smoking for a couple of months, and then start again, I get a cold (?????)

or, it's because I have a tiny hangover! maybe!

yes, yesterday evening didn't end like i thought it would.
i was watching ps. I love you (yes i even had the time to cry a little bit) with a bag of chips, and a freshly baked chocolatecake...and then Tarmo messaged me, and forced me to come out and have a beer with him and his friends (okey, i write force, like it's something bad. but honestly I'm so easy to persuade)..
the night ended up in a really strange bar that looked like a ravedisco, and the people were just....woah..so boring! me and Tarmo felt a little bit better than everyone else, and then & there decided that we'll go to New York next autumn to shoot a movie!!

now: eating corn on the cob, and cake with Sarah who I haven't met in ages! and I don't have a birthday-gift for her yet!! aah..


No comments: