Thursday, October 21, 2010

an honest letter

I know I've posted this pic before, but I'm drunk, and I really dont care. I like it.

I'm tired of falling in love with people who are occupied.
I'm tired of falling in love with people I don't know.
I'm tired of falling in love with an image.
I'm tired of falling in love.
because it gives me nothing, when I dont allow myself to go further than that.
falling inlove with an image that nobody can live up to..

except.

I'm happy. to be around creative people. people who wants to make movies. people who ARE making movies. and maybe, maybe, I have some projects going on!! and ideas, and thoughts & plans. and maybe I'm quite satisfied anyway.


tonight was a good night. wine, LOVELY food made by Ulf, (a thai-soup with every vegetable you've ever known..green mango with sugar, and roasted chestnuts as first course)

life's good.

No comments: