Saturday, October 16, 2010

friends, food & flea-markets



oh I've had such a nice weekend so far!
yesterday evening me, Anna & Tarmo went to Anna's friend Nathalie, who lives around the corner from where I live. She has bought an appartment just about where I found one I want to get (a couple of posts down).. it was so amazingly beautiful and I went crazy like always when I see people's homes..
well, over there was also Karin x2, Alex & Elsa (whom I had no idea was going to be there, but we met in Barcelona, at a party in my house!)..

Nathalie had cooked lentilsoup, baked amazing bread and an apple-pie...the mood was on top!
we started pretty early so by 1 o'clock when people were going out to dance, the bed was the right place for me (after having gone to sleep at 2.30 every night this week)...
unfortunately I don't have any pictures from yesterday , but if I see any, you'll get to see them too!

woke up today, without a hangover! good start..then took my bicycle to Anna's appartment where all of us from yesterday had a huge & incredibly delicious brunch, everybody brought something, and we feasted on american pancakes with raspberry-jam, indian tofu-curry, homeade hummus, toasts, cheese & crackers, grapes, scrambled eggs and whatnot!
yum yum yum!


after this we all took a little flea-market tour!
this is exactly how a saturday should be spent - food, friends & flea-markets. the 3 F's!

tonight - birthday-party at Paulina's, then going to Volym, where Dominique will be playing cd's, and after that...who knows? maybe hip-hop at Babel...

how are you guys spending your weekend? I hope it's as nice as mine!

No comments: