Tuesday, October 12, 2010

citar luckyday

oh my god, i don't believe this!!!
I think this is my lucky day

i just want to die and laugh at the same time
the first reason i really can't tell you, eventhough i'd loooove to! but i'm just paranoid not knowing who could be reading this blog...
but...i'm looking forward to the weekend!!! maybe, maybe!!



the second reason is cause my mom just sent me a picture on the mobile, of a citra, and the she wrote "i bought you this, a new challenge for you;) "
I DIE! I've been looking for an old citra for about 4 years!!! she didn't know that, but still she found one at a fleamarket today, and got it for me!!!!!!!!!!

I've been unconsiously collecting music-instruments ever since i was born, i just love to try a ne winstrument..I thin the citra would be my 17th or something like that..
now I can make more experimental music..first time i saw a citra was the first time I saw wildbirds & peacedrums..
the next instrument I wanna get is a steelpan (my birthday is the 30th of november!)


what did I do to deserve all this? I'm so lucky!!!

3 comments:

Mommi said...

Just because you are you! Love You! <3 <3 <3

Victoria said...

Tack så jättejättejätte mycket för din london guide som jag hittade på din förra blogg! ^^

Anonymous said...

imparato molto