Monday, October 18, 2010

heel spurs

oh poor me,
this day is just long, gray, boring and most of all painful!!
i went to bed at 2.30 last night ...again..
had to go home earlier from school, couldn't bare the black n white movie from the 40's that we were watching..
also, my foot is really hurting, I think i got heel-spurs (an infection in the heel), from walking, standing & working with flat shoes all the time, EVENTHOUGH my mom always tells me I will hurt my back...duh..
so going to the hospital tomorrow to check it out..

this day isnt all that bad though, I got some really happy news during lunch..

I'm just gonna eat a nice dinner, maybe watch a movie I have to watch for school, and just relax..
tomorrow evenings there's a kick off at my new job, Monki. so really looking forward to that, meeting all the people working there and all..

1 comment:

Amanda said...

"meeting all the people working there and all.. "

lykke til :)