Friday, October 22, 2010

WEEKDAY

OH! MY! GOD! got a phonecall from a strange nr this morning.. answered with my sleepyvoice, and got an answer back from (aah i don't remember her name) the boss from weekday, copenhagen! she's in big need of workers next week, ALL of next week, monday - friday and got my nr from my monki-boss (monki, H&M & weekday are all part of the same company so we work quite much together and have the same system of cash-machines etc.)...

sooooo, basically I'm gonna live in copenhagen next week, working at weekday! in denmark!! I really don't understand danish as much as I wish..I absolutely don't understand the way they count, and I will look like a complete idiot, cause I won't even be able to speak with my co-workers, but that's alright!! it'll be fun!!



No comments: