Saturday, October 9, 2010

MONKI

hello people!
what a great day!
The sun is shining (i could go outisde without a jacket!..haven't been able to do that in a looong time)...and..
I GOT A NEW JOB! from now on I'm officially working at Monki! (yes, maybe cause I'm wearing my lucky-underwear)
It was really fun & we had things to do all the time, so the hours passed by quickly!

but Oh Sweet Jesus, I saw soo many things I haven't seen before, eventhough I've been at Monki several times the last couple of weeks..I want to buy loads & loads, and as I will be getting som discount, I guess I will buy everything aswell..not good!

today I got this scarf, also in black, and red..thinking about getting the red one too! haha


what do you think?
(I definately think that I should get a new camera, that's for sure!)


No comments: