Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ZARA

i should stop being lazy, and upload more photos..
but maybe not right now, cause I'm trying to cook and think of what to wear tonight.
gonna go to Babel soon for some live music, wildbirds & peacedrums, yes yes, very good! come if you're in Malmö!

other than that, I've just been strolling all over the city centre today..finished school really early, so as usual, i took the road via centre, and bought things I actually needed...
don't want to look at my account now, but hey, I'm working Friday, and saturday I have my trial-shift at Monki!!

why do I keep thinking it's thursday today?!

zara's got loads of nice clothes right now. i've been looking at this one for a while and today they had only one left..did i buy it? no...
good girl

it's so nice, but it could also end up being one of those cardigans that i loved at firts sight, but then it just ends up staying in the wardrobe because it's just too..knitted..??
what do you think?

it's actually mostly the elbow patches i love (no the rets is really beautiful too, but I just got a thing for patches)..maybe i should just re-decorate some of my old cardigans with some patches..

No comments: