Tuesday, October 19, 2010

home sweet home


ever wondered what my room looks like?
oh, i almost shouldnt show it here, cause at the moment I'm just renting a room in an appartment with 1 other girl (actually 2 , but one studies in Stockholm and isnt here very often)..anyway, most furniture are my friend's, cause i couldn't be bothered to bring everything down from Linköping when I moved..but I'm desperately (not really, but kind of) looking for my own appartment now, and would decorate it really differently from what it looks like here right now..



but i quite like it anyway




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej!
Vart kommer lampan vid sängen ifrån?

Victoria said...

hej! ledsen, men jag vet inte, det ar kvinnan jag hyr som ager den, men jag kan fraga nasta gang jag traffar henne!! :)

Maciej Biłas said...

You have a poster with Cartier-Bresson's picture?
Nice!