Monday, October 25, 2010

utterly mess

what a completely shitty day! utterly shitty & miserable!

i've been wearing my shows for 14 hours now, imagine that!!
also, was workin in copenhagen from 9-18, doing n.o.t.h.i.n all day, think I've turned every single piece of clothing in that shop. oh, no, only on the second floor, cause that's where i spent my 9 hours of work. alone.
but anyway
the worst thing is, that when i came back to malmö, i was gonna unlock my bike, but the lock was kind of stuck, and my key went all un-straight (what's that word!?)
and then i put it in the lock again to try to unlock it anyway, and then my key broke, and the other part is stuck in the lock...so what do i do now?!
I have no bike, cause it will be stuck and locked to a pole, outside of the trainstation FOREVER!
and maybe i could borrow or get some kind of tool, like a huge scissors, but then everybody would think I'm steeling the bike...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, when this week is finished, I've worked 8 days out of 9..

now
sleeeeeeeep
zzzzzz

No comments: